OBJECT CONTROL LLC, a legal entity established under the legislation of Ukraine, identification code 40164674 (hereinafter — OBJECT CONTROL) adheres to the principles of confidentiality and inviolability of information received from customers and users of OBJECT CONTROL in the provision of services and use of software products.
OBJECT CONTROL guarantees the preservation of information with limited access and the protection of personal data of users of OBJECT CONTROL software products (hereinafter-Users), including when using the official site of OBJECT CONTROL, mobile applications, application software interfaces and applications, payments and transfers for payment systems and the like (hereinafter – Services).
By using the OBJECT CONTROL Services, the User agrees to all terms and conditions of the Policy.
Please read the Policy before using the Services.
The purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of personal data processing is to provide Services.
The collection of personal data
Personal data – information about a person who is identified or can be specifically identified.
Non-personalized information — information that is not related to a specific user of the Services.
The personal data processed by OBJECT CONTROL covers the contact information provided by Users when using the Services (surname, first name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail address, etc.); which is used to pay for goods and Services of OBJECT CONTROL; numbers and postal history, and the like.
The information obtained when the User uses the Services, including through the site OBJECT CONTROL, mobile applications and the like. The data is transferred by Users voluntarily in order to enable OBJECT CONTROL to fulfill its obligations under the Services.
Non-personalized information is used solely for statistical data generation and for the purpose of improving the Services, including informing the User about new Services. In particular, in the case of using the site or mobile application, the version of the operating system, the approximate location of the mobile device in the case of self — consent of the User to use the geo-location, the IP address of the device, the date and time of authorization, electronic digital signature in the mobile application.
Information which is received by the OBJECT CONTROL is used for:
- User account creation;
- providing a Service or feature that the User has ordered;
- communication with Users to inform about personalized unique offers and promotions of OBJECT CONTROL;
- evaluation and analysis of the market, customers, products and services provided by OBJECT CONTROL;
- efficient customer service;
- providing update and technical support Services, including mobile application on the User’s device;
- any other purposes to the extent sufficient for the quality of Services.
Transfer of information to third parties
OBJECT CONTROL transfers information received from Users, as part of the provision of Services to third parties in order to properly perform their duties for these Services.
The dissemination of personal data by OBJECT CONTROL without the consent of the User or a person authorized by the User is permitted in cases stipulated by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Protection of confidential information and User information
Confidential information, personal data and non-personal information are stored on internal and external resources, access to which is limited in accordance with the provisions of the information security Policy OBJECT CONTROL.
The web resources of OBJECT CONTROL have taken sufficient measures to protect information, but please note that there is no absolutely safe and error-free way of data transmission over the Internet.
OBJECT CONTROL is not responsible for the functioning of servers, providers of Internet access services, the work of third parties, through whose fault it may be impossible to access the site, information leaked through the fault of third parties, as well as for the disclosure by the Users of their personal data, including authorization data on the site OBJECT CONTROL, mobile applications, application software interfaces and applications.
Information posted on the web resources of OBJECT CONTROL is protected by applicable legislation governing intellectual property rights. Replication, translation, recording in the archive, copying to other electronic media of information that is posted is prohibited.
Rights and obligations of the User
The User has the right to receive information on the procedure for processing their personal data, as well as other rights defined by part 2 of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine»On protection of personal data» dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI (as amended) (hereinafter-the Law), namely:
- to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give the appropriate instruction to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
- to receive information about the terms of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- to access his/her personal data;
- to receive, not later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer on whether his/her personal data are processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- to make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- to make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and Manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- to protect his/her personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or dishonor the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- to file complaints about the processing of your personal data with the Commissioner or the court;
- to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- to make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when granting consent;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
The User is obliged, in particular, but not limited to:
- not to commit actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- not to share personal data with third parties;
- not to collect, systematize, store, process or distribute personal information of other Users;
- not to attempt to access the personal data of other Users in any way, including, but not limited to, by deception, abuse of trust, selection of authentication and identification data.
If the User registers on the official website of OBJECT CONTROL, in mobile applications, application software interfaces and applications on behalf of and for the benefit of third parties, then by providing this consent, the user confirms that he/she has sufficient authority to perform such actions, including the provision of consent on their behalf to the processing of personal data on the above conditions, as their representative (father, mother, guardian, and other persons provided by applicable law).
According to the Law, in order to obtain services, users provide consent to the processing of personal data on the OBJECT CONTROL services.
- the owner of the personal data
- the terms of this Confidentiality Policy
- the composition and content of personal data collected
- the rights granted to personal data subjects in accordance with article 8 of the Law of Ukraine «On personal data protection» dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI
- the purpose of processing personal data
- the persons to whom his personal data is transferred.
OBJECT CONTROL reserves the right to change the Confidentiality Policy.
If you have any questions about this Confidentiality Policy, please send an email to email@example.com.