This Cookie Notice (hereafter referred to as – ‘Cookie Notice’) is a part of Privacy Notice outlines Object Control LLC approach to the collection, storage and use of cookie files when You use Our Website.
For more information on the processing of personal data please read Our Privacy Notice.
(1) A cookie is a small file that usually consists of letters and numbers. This file is stored on Your computer, tablet, phone or other device You use when visiting Website.
(2) Cookies are necessary for the Website to work properly, they will allow you to navigate the Website and use its capabilities.
(3) Cookies do not identify you as an individual.
(1) Cookies may be placed on your device by the Website administration. These cookies are called ‘Our’.
(2) Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. Such cookies are called ‘Third party’.
|Cookie file name||Category||Expiry|
|Third Party Cookies|
(1) Necessary cookies is essential to display the content on the Website properly, optimize the User experience. The Website may not function properly without necessary cookies.
(2) Statistics Cookies designed to help Us understand how visitors interact with the Website, provide information about the sections they visited and the amount of time they spent on the Website, as well as they show problems with the Website.
(3) Marketing cookies is designed to track Users across Website and to provide You with advertising or other information in a more accurate manner in accordance with your real interests.
(1) When entering Our Website You can choose to opt-out of statistics and marketing cookies.
(2) Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies manually.
(3) The instructions for this vary from browser to browser and from version to version. However, in most cases, you can get up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies depending on the browser, by following the links: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge.